A 4-day rigorous PMP Facilitation Program to get a Closure on PMP certificate
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the most widely, internationally recognized project management certification. The certification exam assesses project management practitioner's knowledge and experience. By acquiring this certification you not only increase your knowledge of the profession but also increase your visibility in your organization and get a push up in the career ladder.
PMP® Close is designed to help aspiring candidates to acquire PMP® Certification. PMP® Close includes mandatory 35 hour contact workshop, The workshop provides a detailed and in-depth knowledge of 10 Knowledge Areas and 5 Process Groups as prescribed by the PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The workshop is aligned to PMBOK Guide 5th edition and incorporates the latest changes introduced after January 2016.
In addition to helping the participants with this mandatory prerequisite for the PMP® examination, PMP® Close also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers. The aspirants are required to keep pace with the program by regularly doing home exercises. By doing consistent and regular study, the aspirants can appear for the PMP® Exam within 4 weeks of completing the training.
PMP close Tabs
- Small batch sizes for increased personal attention. The batch sizes are always less than 15 participants.
- Tips to clear the exam in first attempt
- Lively and interactive sessions
- Best-in-class handouts and learning content
- In-depth discussion of all PMP® topics
- Questions & more questions
- Regular home exercises
- Unlimited access to eLearning course
- Unlimited post-workshop support
We focus on overall holistic learning. All our workshops are conducted using modern pedagogic techniques that include solving case studies, learning as teams, doing exercises & mock tests and interacting in regular Q&A sessions. We use contemporary training aids like presentations, while boards and videos.
- A formal 35 contact hour certificate
- Unlimited access to eLearning course by Joseph Phillips
- A PMP® reference book by Joseph Phillips
- A PMP® handbook based on PMBOK® Guide 5th edition
- A formula sheet based on PMBOK® Guide 5th edition
- ITTO sheet based on PMBOK® Guide 5th edition
- Glossary of terms based on PMBOK® Guide 5th edition
- Flashcards based on PMBOK® Guide 5th edition
- Tips to clear exam in first attempt
- Multiple practice question banks
- Post training support through email and phone
We also provide regular stationery, snacks, beverages, and food in addition to the learning oriented deliverables.
PMP Exam Overview
Project Management Framework
5 Process Groups
10 Knowledge Areas
Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct
PMP preparation strategy
Tips to clear the PMP exam in first attempt
Get PMP Trained for as low as Rs. 11,900/-
We are offering this workshop at an exciting fee of Rs. 14900/- (inclusive of all taxes). But, there is more.
Get Group Discount
You can avail a discount of, up to, Rs. 2000/- if you enroll along with your friends / colleagues.
- A group of 2 people: You and your buddy pay Rs. 14400/- each.
- A group of 3 people: You and your buddy pay Rs. 13900/- each.
- A group of 4 or 5 people: You and your buddies pay Rs. 13,400/- each.
- A group of 5 or more people: You and your buddies pay Rs. 12,900/- each.
Wait! The good news does not stop here. Enroll yourself a 2 weeks before the class and you can get a further discount of Rs. 1000/-.
That unbelievable. You can pay as little as Rs. 11,900/- only.